LeadsLeap

Pick and Profit - Turn Cents into Dollars

Free Leads 728x90

Instant Profits Club

MyLead can make you Money Online

Prosperity Marketing System

Prosperity Marketing System

Visitors

free counters

30 September 2009

BEING IN LOVE

Well, I told THE LORD that I love Him today. And He said to me, "How

much do you love me? You haven't told anyone how good I've been to you.

You haven't shared how perfect my love is. You haven't spread the good

news that I am always there to listen to your problems.

You haven't told your family how I helped you pay your bills when you

didn't have a high paying job, or how I got you a better one. You

haven't shared with anyone how I took away that addiction that would

have cost you not only your job, but also that man/woman that was just

what you were looking for. So how much do you really love me?"


So, I said I would share with my friends and family (for starters) just

how wonderful, perfect, understanding, patient, loving, unselfish,

considerate and forgiving GOD really is. He has blessed me with a family

that loves me and friends that I can confide in. But even more than

that, He has saved me from destruction I couldn't even see coming.


He gave to me the peace of knowing Him, and He has never broken a

promise. Truly He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I

stand in my stadium today to tell to you all,


"I LOVE THE LORD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LeadsLeap